Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cambodia April 2012 Trip Report

I've been feeling a little reticent since coming back from Cambodia last week. Perhaps it's the post-vacation blues... or maybe it's just laziness. Regardless, I'm finally ready to begin writing my full trip report, and I'm actually very excited to recap the truly epic highs and sadly, dismal lows, of my week and a half in Asia.

This will be a rather abbreviated report in terms of destinations, given that I really only visited two main places: Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. The good thing is that I was able to pack in quite a number of flights in such a short time. Unfortunately, not all of them turned out to be enjoyable, and I apologize in advance for a few of the entries, since they will be rather, shall we say, lacking, to say the least. Read on for all the details:

No comments:

Post a Comment