Thursday, May 26, 2011

... And Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Welcome to my travel blog!

I've learned quite a bit about frequent flyer miles (and travel in general) these past few of years thanks to the many resources out there on the web and the many kind individuals who have dispensed invaluable advice to me. So I felt like this was a good time to start my own blog documenting some simple and efficient ways for acquiring miles, planning your award travel, and most importantly, enjoying your adventures around the world.

My hope is for this blog to aggregate some of the more rewarding methods of building your miles/points balance, and to inform non-mileage junkies out there on ways to maximize their value. Most of the information I post will be open knowledge and can be found readily on the web if you do some digging, but I believe I can help spread the word, so to speak, on how truly simple it is to vacation for literally pennies on the mile.

In addition, I will be using this blog as a means to document the many upcoming trips I hope to take. It's exciting to realize that I only started traveling about 7 years ago, but I've already experienced so many places that I never imagined I would see, all thanks to miles and points. And what's great is that I've really only hit the tip of the iceberg. In the next few months, I will be adding some in-depth trip reports 
covering my excursions around the world.

Thanks for reading, and I hope this blog will help everyone become a miles junkie!

- glu

No comments:

Post a Comment